- Dress and skirt zippers carried by most local stores are too small. The #4.5 size is just the right size for purses, bags, and totes.
- The wide zipper tape makes insertion easy.
- Unlike zippers with chunky, molded polyester teeth, these handbag zippers are soft and flexible, making them easy to sew through. (No more broken needles!)
- The nylon coil is strong and durable zip after zip.
- The double slide lets you open your bag from either end.
- The double slide also enables you to make two single-slide zippers. For example, if you only need an 18" single-slide zipper for your project, you'll still have a 12" single-slide zipper left for another project. Visit our blog for instructions.
We stock these 30-inch double-slide zippers in 48 colors to help you find just the right color for your project.