Description: Known as a workhorse, the Haruka TL-18QVP lives up to this standard as a single needle, lock-stitch, portable sewing machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting that ensures industrial-quality sewing.
Equipped with the same mechanism as JUKI's industrial machines, the TL-18QVP features a float foot function, great for a multitude of layers and thick seams perfect for fashion, handbag making, and piecing. If you're looking for precise seams, the TL-18QVP comes with a mounting base to attach gauges and binders. Want to try free-motion quilting? Drop the feed dogs and sew away! The sewing possibilities are endless.
Made to last, the TL-18QVP comes with additional features like presser foot up and down, thread trimming, and speed control. Additional accessories like the knee lift lever and extension table make the TL-18QVP is a perfect addition to any sewing space, offering easy control and a smooth ride.
As a reflection of JUKI’s Japanese heritage, the TL-18QVP was named Haruka meaning “beyond.” Go beyond expectation with Haruka!
- Sewing Speed: Min. 55 - Max. 1,500SPM
- Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot: By lever Max. 9mm, by knee lifer Max. 12mm
- Needle: HA x 1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HL x 5 #9-#16)
- Dimensions: 452(W)x350(H) x 219(D)mm
- Weight (machine only): 11.5Kg / 25.4Lb
- Auxiliary table (dimensions): 590(W) x 355(D)mm
- Lamp: LED
- Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
- Shank Type: High Shank
- Float Function (Micro-Lifter): Now equipped with the same mechanism as JUKI industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts and velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0 to 2 mm above the material making it useful for sewing over thick seams.
- Attachment Mounting Plate: A separate attachment mounting plate for installing fabric guides and other attachments. This extends the life of the sewing machine, as it can now be replaced when the mounting holes become damaged.
- LED Sewing Light Brightness Adjustment: A switch in the needle area allows you to adjust the brightness of the light between high, medium, low, and off.
- Maximum Sewing Speed Control: Easily control your sewing speed from 200 to 1500 SPM with the adjustable slide.
- Drop Feed: The feed dog can be raised and lowered by moving the lever. Perform free-motion quilting and free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The automatic needle threader quickly and easily threads the needle without eyestrain, allowing you to change thread colors as often as you wish.
- Automatic Thread Trimmer: Perfectly trim the needle and bobbin threads with the simple push of a button of foot pedal activation. Industrial sewing machine technology provides exceptional durability, noise control and cutting. Sewing can continue after automatic cutting even if the bobbin thread is not visible above the throat space.
- Sub-Tension Unit: No matter the thread type, sub-tension ensures stitches are sewn with a balanced thread tension. Achieve perfectly balanced threads with every stitch.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Turn the regulator on top of the machine to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the thickness of the fabric.
- Needle Up/Down Control: Each press or push of the needle up/down switch moves the needle halfway up or down. Hold the switch down to sew a slow single stitch – useful when sewing corners and at the end of stitching.
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter lever allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm making it easy to insert thick fabrics and large projects.
- Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function: Automatically trim both needle and bobbin threads.
- 1/4" Presser Foot: Side Guide Creates 1/4 inch seams for perfect piercing.
- Even Feed Foot: Powerfully feeds multiple fabric layers from both top and bottom without shifting.
- Quilt Guide for Even Feed Foot: Measures rows for evenly spaced quilt lines.
- Quilting Foot Front Open Toe: Allows for more visibility during free motion quilting.
- 1/5" Quilting Foot: Use for free motion quilting to glide smoothly and evenly over quilt layers.
- 1/4" Quilting Foot: Create equally spaced free motion quilting lines, perfect for echo quilting.
- Hemming Foot: For hemming stitch with rolled fabric (3mm)
- Zipper Attaching Foot: Presser position can be moved to right or left.
- Auxiliary Table: Easy to handle large work pieces or fabric rolls for sewing and quilting.
- Foot Switch Stopper: The heel side switch function can be disabled.
- Knee Lifter Lever: Allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands
MFG Barcode: 522564