The Essence Innov-ís VE2300 is perfect for anyone with a passion for embroidery! Utilize the expansive 8” x 12” maximum embroidery area to tackle larger projects with ease. Thanks to the Ultrasonic Sensor Pen, which allows you to position your embroidery design on your fabric, you’ll always know exactly where your stitches will go.
With the freedom and flexibility of touch screen technology, your machine becomes an extension of you, enabling you to achieve a whole new level of creativity. The addition of 318 embroidery designs -- including 13 bobbin work designs, 17 embroidery fonts, and 140 frame pattern combinations -- allows you to create almost anything you can dream up. The stitching velocity reaches up to 1,050 SPM, allowing your projects to come to fruition faster and giving you the ability to spend more time creating and less time working. See your work clearly with the 10” bright LED lighting. Express yourself in an intuitive, creative, and fun way with the all-new Innov-ís VE2300 from Brother.
- Accessory Storage
- Additional Specialty Feet Available
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Built-In Languages
- 3.6" x 6.0" LCD Display Screen
- LED Lighting
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- 1 USB Port
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Touch Panel Stitch Selectore Type
- Bobbin Sensor
- Upper Thread Sensor
- Manual Thread Tension
- 110v Voltage
- Unit Weight: 30.6 Lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 11.2" x 22.5" x 13.1"
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
- Automatic Feed Thead Cutting
- 17 Built-In Alphabet Fonts
- Built-In Border Function
- 318 Built-In Designs
- Computer Connectivity
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Embroidery Position Marker
- 10 Frame Designs - Shapes
- Included Embroidery Hoops - 8" x 12", 5" x 7"
- Maximum Embroidery Area: 12" x 8"
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Pattern Rotating Increments: 0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Resume Function
- Thread Wiper
- Trial Position/Layout Function
Built-in Embroidery Designs, Fonts, and Frame Pattern Combinations - 318 built-in embroidery designs, including 13 bobbin work designs, 14 embroidery fonts, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts, and 140 frame pattern combinations.
Included Droplight LED Embroidery Positioning Marker - See the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy.
Ultrasonic Sensor Pen - Use the pen to position your embroidery designs on your fabric.
Stitch Jumping - Move through your design up to 500 stitches at once.
Large embroidery area - Maximum embroidery area of 8″ x 12″ for your larger projects
10" LED lighting - Up to 50% brighter than most Brother machines
11.25" Workspace - Handle your larger projects with ease
7" LCD Touch Screen Display - Allows you to view on-screen tutorials and control the machine with large, intuitive icons
Up-to 1,050 Stitches per Minute - Create more works of art in less time
Automatic Thread Trimming - Cuts threads between color stitch blocks
iBroidery.com Compatible - Over 5,000 designs available for purchase on ibroidery.com
- Droplight embroidery positioning marker
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Spool cap (special)
- Bobbin case for bobbin work
- Two embroidery frame sets (SA447 and SA438)
- Stabilizer material (SA519)
- Soft cover
- Additional accessories included in box